- Playlist and Requests & Top 10 Requests Try All Natural Health food Products
- Lyrics & Info on Current Song For Information Call Dave @ 413-685-WOLF (9653)
Links For iPhone and Android Listening Click the Read More Button–> Read more [+]
DJ Dave the Wolf Radio…
Hello to all..
..Major Winter Storm/Blizzard with the potential for a Historic Storm for all of Southern New England Monday Evening through late Tuesday Night, possibly extending into Wednesday Morning. Preparations for this major system should be completed by late Monday Afternoon/early evening at the latest and given latest model trends if it could be completed before the evening commute, that would be the best scenario with an earlier start of accumulating snow..
Read more [+]
Winter Weather Advisory
3:41 PM EST on December 05, 2014
…Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 7 PM this evening to
7 am EST Saturday…
The National Weather Service in Taunton has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow…sleet and freezing rain…which is in
effect from 7 PM this evening to 7 am EST Saturday.
* Locations…counties of Franklin…northern Worcester…
northwest Middlesex…Hamden and Hampshire. This also includes
the cities and towns of Charlemont…Greenfield…Orange…
Northampton…Springfield and Ayer.
* Hazard types…snow…sleet and freezing rain.
* Accumulations…snow accumulation of up to 1 inch…along with
around a trace of ice.
* Timing…precipitation arrives 6 PM to 9 PM.
* Impacts…slippery travel. This includes the I-91 corridor and
the Route 2 corridor of northern Massachusetts.
A Winter Weather Advisory is issued when snow and/or ice is
forecast to develop in the affected areas…but accumulations are
expected to be light. Any snow or ice would result in slippery
conditions on untreated roadways and sidewalks. When
temperatures are below freezing…motorists need to be especially
careful on bridges and overpasses where slippery spots can easily