- Playlist and Requests & Top 10 Requests Try All Natural Health food Products
- Lyrics & Info on Current Song For Information Call Dave @ 413-667-9468
DJ Dave the Wolf Radio…
This gallery contains 8 photos.
4:10 AM EST on November 25, 2014
…Winter Storm Warning in effect from 7 am Wednesday to 10 am
The National Weather Service in Taunton has issued a Winter Storm
Warning for heavy snowfall…which is in effect from 7 am
Wednesday to 10 am EST Thursday.
Read more [+]
…Winter Storm Watch in effect from Wednesday morning through Thursday morning…
The National Weather Service in Taunton has issued a Winter Storm Watch…which is in effect from Wednesday morning through Thursday morning.
* Locations…western Massachusetts and northern Connecticut.
* Hazard types…heavy snow.
* Accumulations…snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches.
* Timing…a mixture of rain and snow Wednesday morning…should change to all snow by Wednesday afternoon and continue through Wednesday night.
* Impacts…this storm will significantly impact Holiday travel… making driving dangerous at times.
Precautionary/preparedness actions… Read more [+]
..Strong Storm System will bring a period of heavy rainfall and strong winds to portions of Southern New England..
..A Wind Advisory is now in effect from 5 AM to 2 PM Monday for Kent, Bristol, Washington, and Newport Counties of Rhode Island and Southeast Coastal Massachusetts and Cape Cod and the Islands for sustained winds 15-25 MPH with gusts to 45-50 MPH. These winds may cause isolated pockets of tree and wire damage.. Read more [+]