Dong Quai is seen as the ultimate female herb for sexual health and overall wellness and has been taken for thousands of years. Here we will look at the numerous benefits the herb provides…
The herb contains a number of nutrients and has high concentrations of, Vitamins A, B3, B12, B-complex, C, E, as well as the following minerals – Calcium, iron, zinc, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, silicon, tannins and resin.
For peak sexual wellness a women needs to have correct hormonal balance, strong blood circulation to the genital region. Mental stress, Fatigue and anxiety can all see sexual desire plunge.
In recent years the importance of Estrogen in women’s sex drive has been proven. Low estrogen levels are associated with lack of desire, arousal, and issues that may cause intercourse to be painful and levels need to be balanced.
Here are the major benefits that Dong Quai provides:
A Blood Tonic
The herb is often diagnosed as a blood tonic. It works by strengthening, stimulating and harmonizing the blood and helping it flow to all extremities of the body. Some symptoms that can be associated with blood deficiency are: Menstrual disorders, pains or discomfort in the abdomen, pallid skin, tinnitus, blurred vision, and palpitations. Strong healthy blood flow is a key to enhanced libido.
When we get aroused our heart beats faster and blood needs to be pumped to the genitals and Dong Quai assists in this.
Combating PMS and the Menopause
The herb contains zinc and calcium, which are often deficient in women suffering from PMS. It also helps to regulate hormonal balance. The herb helps reduce the symptoms of menopause and PMS, helps with menstrual cramps. It also balances estrogen activity within the body.
In conclusion, acts as a general tonic for the whole female reproductive system.
The herb works to clear toxins from the liver, and promote healthy function within the organ.
Dong Quai has qualities which help restore and relax muscle and joints. It is anti-rheumatic. It can penetrate the tissue to reduce inflammation, remove toxins, ease aches and also stimulates circulation to prevent pressure in the area causing discomfort.
The herbs nutrients of – magnesium, B12 and vitamin E, help to regulate the nervous system and ease pressures placed upon it. It acts to combat anxiety and stress and relax the body
Dong Quai is renowned for fighting bacterial infection. It contains the trace element selenium and contains the natural antioxidant vitamin E, which enhances selenium absorption and both help the immune system fight infections and disease.
The herb eases bloating, fights stomach cramps and calms the whole digestive tract.
Combine Dong Quai with Other Herbs
There is no such thing as one herb curing every ailment and while Dong Quai is a fantastic herb in terms of its impact on sex drive, it works even better when combined with some other herbs such as:
Horny Goat Weed
This herb plays a key role in increasing levels of Testosterone and nitric oxide. While testosterone is seen as a male hormone it is also important for women and sex drive plunges of levels are low. This herb tops it up naturally. Nitric oxide allows the muscles of the genitals to relax and take more blood in, which is a key to a satisfying orgasm. Finally the herb helps to fight stress and boost energy and mood.
Damiana produces a feeling of sexual expectation and mild euphoria which relaxes the body, reduces stress and anxiety. The herb also relieves depression, lifts mood as well balancing female hormone levels and controlling hot flushes.
Get Them ALL in the Best Herbal Sex Pills
Dong Quai can be found in all the best herbal sex pills and when combined with other herbs, you have a powerful boost to wellness and sexual health at the same time, to get more from sex and more from life.
Latest Technology news January 11th 2016
President felicitates meritorious students at Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
Contrary to popular belief, snacking is actually very beneficial. It helps to refuel your body, maintain blood sugar and energy levels and control your appetite.
Healthy snacking will help your body get the nutrients it needs and help you avoid overeating at meal times.
Indulge in these guilt-free snacks. Remember we encourage an anti-inflammatory, low-glycemic, paleo-style diet for weight loss and wellness. A body must get healthy before it can lose weight.
1. Fruit and Yogurt Parfait.Organic plain yogurt is best. Yogurts with added flavors are higher in sugar. Instead, flavor your yogurt with fruit. Blueberries are an excellent choice as they have a lower glycemic content that will help balance blood glucose and insulin levels.
2. Romaine Lettuce Wrap With Organic Turkey and a Slice of Raw-Milk or Skim Mozzarella Cheese.
Romaine lettuce contains the highest nutritional and fiber content of all lettuce. Turkey is 94% protein which helps you to lose weight by boosting your metabolism and decreasing hunger. Adding raw milk grass-fed cheese not only adds flavor but also adds calcium without any harmful hormones or preservatives. A great source for grass-fed wild meat, game and poultry is at U.S. Wellness Meats.
3. Veggie Sticks With Cottage Cheese Dip. Non-starchy vegetables contain almost eight times the amount of fiber found in whole grains. Fiber is essential for a healthy digestive system. Fat-free organic cottage cheese makes an excellent low calorie snack.
4. Shrimp Cocktail Shrimp is 90% protein. Try dipping it in some cocktail sauce for a low calorie, high protein snack.
5. A Handful of Nuts. Walnuts are the best choice as they’re rich in protein and fiber but they also contain a high dose of omega 3 fatty acids (good fats) as compared to other nuts. Healthy fats help lower your risk of disease. Omega-3s are anti-inflammatory, meaning they help prevent inflammatory diseases such as stroke or heart disease. People who are overweight are actually suffering from an inflammatory condition.
6. Celery Sticks and Almond Butter. This is a great combination of protein, monounsaturated fat and energy. Almond butter is a healthier alternative to peanut butter as it contains no added ingredients or preservatives and better fats. (peanuts are a legume not a nut)
7. Deviled Eggs. Eggs are very high in protein which makes them a great snack. My Guacamole Deviled Eggs are a great high-protein healthy snack with good fats.
8. Herring Wraps. Buy a few tinned containers in a few different flavored sauces such as tomato or tangy mustard, herring fillets are high in omega 3 fish oils. Don’t but if they are in soybean oil. Try wrapping them in a few leaves of romaine lettuce.
9. Banana Nut Pop. Dip a banana in plain organic yogurt and roll in walnuts or coconut. Freeze. Yummy!
Bananas are a great source of fiber and potassium. They do have a high sugar content so eat in moderation. Coconuts have anti-microbial, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties and are one of the best sources in the world for MCFA (medium-chain triglyceride fatty acids)
10. Lemon Tuna Avocado Snack. Halve an avocado and scoop out the flesh. Mix with lemon juice and tuna. Serve in the shells. Good protein, good fat.
Avocado’s are high in monounsaturated fat and potassium. Tuna is a great source of protein, omega-3 fatty acid and is very nutrient-dense. Protein builds muscle which in turn burns more calories to help you lose weight.
And here’s your BONUS snack idea….
Don’t get salmon that’s been smothered in brown sugar. Salmon is one of the best sources of protein and healthy fats on earth. Always try to buy wild-caught and not farmed raised (fed grains).